Radeon® X300 Graphics Technology – Versatility and Производительность at a Value Price
Radeon® X300 graphics technology is an affordable upgrade to broaden the visual possibilities on your PC. Radeon X300 delivers enhanced visual quality and Производительность for today’s and tomorrow’s graphics-intensive digital photo and video applications, web-surfing and gaming. The Radeon X300 fully supports the newest PC Архитектура standard – PCI Express® with the ability to send and receive data simultaneously at twice the speed of current AGP 8x solutions. The Radeon X300 offers reliability, speed and graphics computing Питание.
Whether it’s digital photography, video editing, web surfing, viewing streaming video or gaming, Radeon X300 graphics technology offers the Производительность to achieve the best visual experience possible at an affordable price!
The Radeon X300 enhances the PC Experience:
Maximize Peripheral Investments
When buying the best digital peripherals like digital cameras and wide-screen monitors, upgraded graphics is required to fully optimize their capabilities. It’s about balancing input with output. The Radeon X300 drives high-end monitors to full capacity, ensures better refresh rates for reduced eye strain and improves digital photo and video image quality. The Radeon X300 is an ideal PC upgrade to make your digital photos appear at their best before you email or edit them for all to see.
Game for Glory
Gaming enthusiasts reap the rewards of ATI’s outstanding gaming reputation. Radeon X300 is designed with a 4 pipe rendering Архитектура. It provides full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9, and ATI’s SmartShader™ and SmoothVision™ technologies to deliver impressive processing Питание, and superior 3D image quality. All this ensures that the Radeon X300 fully supports today’s game titles, allowing for a much better gaming experience.
Next generation operating systems and applications will be designed around PCI Express®. The Radeon X300 incorporates ATI’s one-chip PCI Express® graphics solution so that users can keep pace with changing technology requirements.
X300 серия Specifications
- Radeon X300 Technology Specifications
- Four extreme parallel 3D rendering pixel pipelines
- Two programmable vertex shader pipelines
- PCI Express x16 lane native support
- 64-bit or 128-bit Память Интерфейс supporting 64MB, 128MB, or 256MB DDR1 Конфигурация памятиs
- Full DirectX® 9 support
- SmartShader™ 2.0
- SmartShader™ defines the level of realism in latest 2D/3D games and applications
- Complete hardware-accelerated Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 programmable vertex and pixel shader support
- Full hardware support for OpenGL®
- SmoothVision™ 2.1
- SmoothVision™ improves image quality by smoothing jagged edges, improving blurriness and refining background details during on-screen motion and at lower resolutions.
- SmoothVision™ settings are user configurable in ATI Catalyst® Control Panel:
- 2x/4x/6x Anti-Aliasing modes
- Sparse multi-sample algorithm with gamma correction, programmable sample patterns, and centroid sampling
- Lossless Color Compression (up to6:1)at all resolutions
- Temporal Anti-Aliasing
- 2x/4x/8x/16x Anisotropic Filtering modes
- Up to 128-tap texture filtering
- Adaptive algorithm with bilinear (Производительность) and trilinear (quality) options
- 2x/4x/6x Anti-Aliasing modes
- HYPER Z™ III
- HyperZ™ ensures optimal hardware Производительность by discarding irrelevant object data that is not visible to end-user on their display.
- Leverages key features from ATI’s third generation HyperZ™ III technology that conserves video Пропускная способность for improved Производительность in demanding 2D/3D games and applications.
- Lossless Z-Buffer Compression (up to 48:1)
- Fast Z-Buffer Clear
- Z Cache optimized for real-time shadow rendering
- Seamless integration of pixel shaders with video in real time
- FullStream™ video de-blocking technology for Real, DivX, and WMV9 formats
- VideoSoap™ noise removal filtering for captured video
- MPEG1/2/4 decode and encode acceleration
- DXVA Support
- Hardware Motion Compensation, iDCT, DCT and color space conversion
- All-format DTV/HDTV decoding
- YPrPb component output for direct drive of HDTV displays†
- Adaptive Per-Pixel De-Interlacing and Frame Rate Conversion (temporal filtering)
- Additional Features
- Dual integrated display controllers
- Dual integrated 10 bit per channel 400 MHz DACs
- Integrated 165 MHz TMDS transmitter (DVI 1.0 compliant / HDMI interoperable and HDCP ready*)
- Integrated TV Output support up to 1024×768 resolution
- Windows® Logo Program compliant
- ATI Catalyst® Software Suite
* Currently there is no commercially available HDCP content. ATI’s Radeon® X and Radeon® 9550 серия of GPUs are capable of processing HDCP signals (“HDCP ready”), however ATI does not presently manufacture any Видеокарты which are HDCP ready. Some third parties manufacture Видеокарты containing ATI GPUs — you can inquire of them which models, if any, — are HDCP ready.
2D DISPLAY MODES
Resolutions, colors and maximum refresh rates (Hz) in 256, 65K or 16.7M colors
*16:9 aspect ratio monitors are supported on 1920×1080 and 848×480 on Windows® XP, and Windows® 2000. The complete list of resolutions depends on the driver version and operating system. NOTE: resolutions are limited by the Производительность of the attached monitor.
MAXIMUM 3D RESOLUTIONS
† Please check with your graphics board manufacturer for HDTV adapter support.