The cinematic revolution continues with the Radeon® 9800 серия, an advanced 3D graphics card that supports AGP design specifications. A Питаниеed with a 256-bit DDR Память Интерфейс and 8-pixel pipelines, Radeon® 9800 delivers real-time, Hollywood-caliber graphics for the most demanding games.
Radeon® 9800 серия Питаниеs through demanding 3D titles, scenes and environments. Complex shader effects and full precision computation are rendered at excellent frame rates, resulting in smooth, interactive animation of organic, complex environments.
Backed by highly programmable cinematic Шейдерных движков and support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 and OpenGL® feature sets, the Radeon® 9800 серия is designed to bring the most detailed worlds to life with motion picture quality effects. Employing billions of color variations and high precision pixel processing, Radeon® 9800 серия delivers cinematic graphics with quality and consistency.
Experience impeccable 3D visual realism with the advanced engineering of ATI technology. SmoothVision™ 2.1 delivers the sharpest, clearest picture quality imaginable. SmartShader™ 2.1 enables 128-bit full floating point precision for hyper-realistic imagery. FullStream™ removes blocky artifacts from streaming Internet video to deliver smoother looking, higher quality online content.
Next Generation Gameplay
Radeon® 9800 серия of Графический процессорs beats with the heart of a champion, thanks to ATI’s cinematic Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) in its 3rd generation. Backed by the latest Catalyst® software suite, Radeon® 9800 серия optimizes Производительность, Питание and stability to surpass the most exacting gameplay requirements.
Radeon® 9800 technology is available in five product configurations built by ATI: Radeon® 9800 XT, Radeon® 9800 PRO 256MB, Radeon® 9800 PRO 128MB,Radeon® 9800 128MB and Radeon® 9800 LE 128MB. For more details on differentiating features of the four products, please see the product comparison.
Radeon® 9800 серия of visual processors is one of the most visually advanced 3D performers on the planet, delivering an immersive, cinematic experience for the most demanding next-generation games with up to 256MB of DDR Память and a 256-bit Память Интерфейс. The Radeon® 9800 серия Visual Processing family, in its 3rd generation, merges advanced stability with revolutionary features.
- Radeon® 9800 серия Питаниеs through the most demanding next-generation 3D titles, scenes and environments
- Featuring highly programmable cinematic Шейдерных движков and support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 and OpenGL® feature sets
- Experience impeccable 3D visual realism with the advanced engineering of ATI technology
- Radeon® 9800 серия beats with the heart of a champion, backed by the latest Catalyst® software suite
Radeon 9800 серия Specifications
- System Requirements
- Radeon® 9800 серия of products requires connection to your PC’s internal Питание supply for operation. Consult your system builder or OEM to ensure your system has an adequate Питание supply. Otherwise, ATI recommends a 300-Watt Питание supply or greater to ensure normal system operation where a number of other internal devices are installed.
- Intel® Pentium® 4, AMD® Athlon® or higher with AGP 8X (0.8v), 4X (1.5V) or Universal AGP 3.0 bus configuration (8X/4X)
- 128MB of system Память
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Graphics Technology
- Radeon® 9800 XT, Radeon® 9800 PRO, or Radeon® 9800 graphics technology
- Конфигурация памяти
- 128MB or 256MB of double data rate SDRAM
- Operating Systems Support
- Windows® XP
- Windows® 2000
- Windows® Me
- Eight parallel rendering pipelines
- Four parallel geometry engines
- 256-bit DDR Память Интерфейс
- AGP 8X support
- SmartShader™ 2.1
- Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware
- 2.0 Vertex Shaders support vertex programs up to 65,280 instructions with flow control
- 2.0 Pixel Shaders support up to 16 textures per rendering pass
- New F-buffer technology supports pixel shader programs with unlimited instructions
- 128-bit, 64-bit & 32-bit per pixel floating point color formats
- Multiple Render Target (MRT) support
- Shadow volume rendering acceleration
- Complete feature set also supported in OpenGL® via extensions
- SmoothVision™ 2.1
- 2x/4x/6x full scene anti-aliasing modes
- Adaptive algorithm with programmable sample patterns
- 2x/4x/8x/16x anisotropic filtering modes
- Adaptive algorithm with bi-linear (Производительность) and tri-linear (quality) options
- HyperZ™ III+
- 3-level Hierarchical Z-Buffer with early Z test
- Lossless Z-Buffer compression (up to 24:1)
- Fast Z-Buffer Clear
- Z cache optimized for real-time shadow rendering
- TruForm™ 2.0
- 2nd generation N-Patch higher order surface support
- Discrete and continuous tessellation levels per polygon
- Displacement mapping
- Seamless integration of pixel shaders with video
- FullStream™ video de-blocking technology
- Noise removal filtering for captured video
- MPEG-2 decoding with motion compensation, iDCT and color space conversion
- All-format DTV/HDTV decoding
- YPrPb component output*
- Adaptive de-interlacing and frame rate conversion
- Dual integrated display controllers
- Dual integrated 10-bit per channel 400 MHz DACs
- Integrated 165 MHz TMDS transmitter (DVI 1.0 compliant)
- Integrated TV Output support up to 1024×768 resolution
- Windows® Logo Program compliant
*with optional HDTV adapter available from ATI Online Store
- 3-year limited warranty
2D DISPLAY MODES
Resolutions, colors and maximum refresh rates (Hz) in 256, 65K or 16.7M colors
*16:9 aspect ratio monitors are supported on 1920×1080 and 848×480 on Windows® XP, Windows® 2000 and Windows® ME. The complete list of resolutions depends on the driver version and operating system. NOTE: resolutions are limited by the Производительность of the attached monitor.
MAXIMUM 3D RESOLUTIONS
(with 128MB Frame Buffer)