ALL-IN-WONDER 128 At A Glance
- Intelligent TV-Tuner with Digital VCR
- 128-bit 3D graphics acceleration
- True color (32-bit) gaming
- Video output to TV or VCR
- Still image and MPEG-2 motion video capture
- Video editing
- Hardware DVD video playback
- Up to 32 MB of Память
Питаниеful 128-bit 3D & 2D Graphics Acceleration
|© 1998 Rage Games – Expendable||
32-Bit True Color. No Compromises.
- Photo-realistic 32-bit true color without compromising frame rate Производительность
- 16.7 million color 3D graphics without missing a beat
Rock-Solid DVD Video
- Hardware DVD playback provides cinema-quality, full screen DVD movies right on your PC or attached TV set
- No need to add a separate and costly MPEG-2 decoder card
Intelligent TV-Tuner Brings New Питание to Your PC
Digital VCR with Real-time Video Compression and Video Editing
Capture MPEG-2* Motion Video And Still Images from any Video Source
Video output to TV and VCR
- Connect your ALL-IN-WONDER 128 card to your TV or VCR
- Connect to your big screen TV and enjoy exciting, larger-than-life gaming or the wide variety of experiences available on the Internet, from entertainment to exploration to education.
Enable Video Conferencing, Web TV, and more!
- Maximize your computing experience
- ALL-IN-WONDER 128 lets you enable an ever increasing number of video applications, including many you can download from the web at no cost
- Add your camcorder and conferencing software and conduct a video conference with friends or relatives.
- WebTV for Windows98
- Microsoft NetMeeting
- Avid Cinema
- MGI VideoWave II
- Ulead® VideoStudio™
Valuable Software Bundle4
- Full Version True Color 3D Games and Multimedia Creation Software
- With 16MB version VIDEOWAVE from MGI, MOTO RACER 2 from Electronics Arts, EXPENDABLE from Rage Games
- With the 32MB version ULEAD VIDEOSTUDIO from Ulead Systems, EXPENDABLE from Rage Games, HEAVY GEAR II from Activision, MERLIN VR from Digital Immersion Software Corp.
Just Imagine What You Can Do With The ALL-IN-WONDER 128
Unleash Your Ingenuity
Because of the unique character of the ATI ALL-IN-WONDER серия of products, we wanted to know how people in all walks of life would use them. Which features had the greatest appeal? Which were used for practical purposes? Which for just plain fun? Whatever.
Here are examples from just a few of the thousands who had their imaginations sparked by the ATI ALL-IN-WONDER серия of products!
Adventures For My Mind
I originally bought my ALL-IN-WONDER to play intense 3D games like Quake 2 on the big screen with big sound. Then I discovered all the other uses. I connected my video camera to the card and instantlyknew I would be permanently attached to video conferencing for weeks. Then into video editing with Director and MGI VideoWave. This card does it all. I’ve played games on the big screen, created multimedia CD’s, video conferenced over the Internet, spied on anyone who walks into my room, taken images with the video snapshot. There’s no end in sight. Just blows your mind!
Home Sweet Home Theater
As a college student, I just couldn’t afford a new television. Not too much space in my room, either. But I did have a PC and then discoverd the ALL-IN-WONDER card. The TV features were absolutely outstanding. I hooked it up to my home stereo system. What a blast! Felt like I was in a theater equipped with surround sound. I also loved the way I could re-size the viewing screen and work on other programs at the same time.
How To Feed Your Exotic Fish From 12,000 Miles Away
Exotic marine fish are difficult to maintain in the best circumstances. But when I went on vacation to Taiwan, it became a challenge to maintain a watch on the fish. I found the answer in ALL-IN-WONDER. I hooked up a camcorder, trained it on the fish tank. I set up a Web page to upload images captured from my camcorder with ALL-IN-WONDER. The quality of the images was remarkable. Through this method, I was able to see live images of my fish from Taiwan. Feeding the fish was even easier. I just called my Uncle and asked him to go to my house and feed them.
Bringing the Great Outdoors Inside
My hobby is painting. But it’s not always convenient to pack up and work outdoors. I’ve found a solution through my ALL-IN-WONDER card. I used scanned photos of scenes I wished to paint. But the key is that my graphics card lets me enhance the sharpness, color, and contrast of these images and display them in high-resolution on my monitor. ALL-IN-WONDER gives me the quality of picture I need to do justice to the scene
Toast! Toast! Toast! Mechwarrior 2
It so happens I have my ALL-IN-WONDER PRO hooked up to my VCR which is connected to my home stereo with surround sound, and to my 36″ TV through which I get an awesome gaming experience. It also gave me the opportunity to record embarrassing gaming defeat after defeat after defeat… of a friend of mine… playing Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries. I sent the recording to him. Just a little miffed! Thanks for the fun, ATI.
ALL-IN-WONDER is the best upgrade I’ve ever bought for my computer. My sister who went to university at Stanford bought one, too. Now, when she gets lonely, we use NetMeeting to communicate. On weekends, her four sisters and I crowd around the computer and have a gabfest. It brings a smile to her face when she can see and talk to everyone at once. Thanks to ALL-IN-WONDER we keep in touch regularly and have a kind of family reunion at least once a week.
ALL-IN-WONDER 128™ The world’s most Питаниеful, advanced, and sophisticated TV, video and graphics capability through a single, unique upgrade card
- Windows 95b (OSR2) or Windows 98
- PCI version: Pentium 200 MMX/II/III or compatible with 33 MHz PCI local bus 2.1
- AGP version: Pentium II/III or compatible with AGP 2X bus (AGP 1.0 compliant)
- Sound card supported by Windows 95b (OSR2) or Windows 98 with available line input
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD movie playback requires DVD-ROM drive
- Windows 95b (OSR2) and Windows 98 Display and Multimedia drivers
NTSC TV signal from amplified antenna or cable. Versions available for:
- NTSC, PAL M & PAL N (North America, Brazil, Argentina & Japan)
- Secam L, PAL B/G (France)
- Secam D/K, PAL B/G/D/K/I (Europe, Australia and New Zealand)
Features vary from country to country and depending on the television standard.
- PC monitor: 15-pin VGA
- Stereo audio, S-video and composite video inputs
- S-video and composite video outputs
- External stereo audio connection to sound cardÌs line input
- ATI RAGE 128 GL graphics & video accelerator
- 16 or 32 MB of Память
- High-resolution 1920×1200 graphics at 76Hz refresh rate
- Flicker-free refresh rates up to 200Hz
- VESA DDC 1/2b/2b+ monitor support
- AGP 1.0 compliant (AGP version)
- Full OpenGL and DirectX support
5 year Limited